Living Sport booking cancellation policy
In the event of cancellation by the participant:
- A full refund will be given if more than 21 days written notice is received.
- A 50% refund will be given if more than 7 days written notice is received.
- No refund will be given if Living Sport receives less than 7 days written notice.
- Living Sport has no obligation to give a refund once the course has already started, unless in exceptional circumstances, which is at the discretion of the Project Manager.
In the event of cancellation by Living Sport:
- Courses may be cancelled if numbers are not sufficient for the course to run.
- Participants will be entitled to a full refund. Living Sport aim to refund within 28 days.
Please note that Living Sport will refund using the same method as your payment.
Any course cancellation must be placed in writing and sent to:
Lakeside Lodge Health Club
Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include:
- Name(s) of those booked
- Course details of what you are booked onto
- Reason for cancellation.
- Total amount you expect to be refunded.