Talented Athletes applying for grants will invariably need to supply the following information:
- evidence of county / regional / national / international performance
- a history of their sporting achievements
- details of future plans and aspirations
- including details of how a grant award would be spent
- and a testimonial from an appropriate official National Governing Body representative
For all the different opportunities there is more detailed scheme information but also contact details are provided in case of any questions or queries. Please note that some of the schemes have deadlines by which to apply, others have application windows.
Peterborough SportsAid operates according to the rules of the national SportsAid organisation, including using the standard application form. However, applications must be submitted directly to the following address:
Chairman, Peterborough SportsAid,
c/o Crightons of Peterborough Limited,
Dukesmead Industrial Estate,
Tel: 01733 571836
Application information for other local schemes can be found here.