Effective Club Governance Workshop – Milton Country Park – Wednesday 21st March 2018 – 1800-2100 Cost £5.00
This workshop aimed at sports clubs aims to give guidance on what are the key features of a sports club and how the club can maximise is position in the sporting landscape. The workshop has been aligned to the new Code for Sports Governance at Tier which is linked to accessing funding.
By the end of the session you should be able to:
- Identified what a sports club is.
- Identified the key elements of running a successful / sustainable sports club.
- Identified the key roles within a club and identified the responsibilities of these roles.
- Gain an understanding of the Sport England Code of Sports relevant to sports clubs or organisations requesting one off project funding or funding to the value of less than £260,000.
- Identified where to go for further information.
- Hear of excellent club case studies.
- People interested in setting up a club.
- Existing club committee members.
- New club committee members.
For more information