Living Sport are pleased to be partnering with Clubmatters to deliver bespoke club development workshops. Workshops will be delivered when we have enough demand to warrant running a course locally. If your club is interested in any of the workshops, please contact Sally Gibson: email@example.com
Clubmatters workshops are small training sessions for anyone involved in running community sports clubs which will develop your skills, improve your knowledge and help develop your club. These sessions help clubs to understand important factors in developing a successful and sustainable club for the future.
There are useful if:
- You run an existing club, formal or informal.
- Are thinking of setting up a new club or organisation.
- Are undertaking or considering Clubmark accreditation.
CLUB STRUCTURES AND GOVERNANCE
This workshop would assist clubs to have the right structure to enable success and sustainability.
- The importance of club structures.
- Legal structures.
- Top tips on becoming unincorporated.
- Selecting the best status including CASC, Charity, CIO.
- Gift aid.
Develop a marketing strategy to attract new members, raise funds or increase the clubs profile in the local community.
- Shaping up your marketing strategy – what to consider.
- Fit to follow framework – to develop your club’s strategy.
- Methods to motivate – considering different marketing options.
- Evaluating your efforts – focus your energy effectively.
How to give your existing and potential members a great club experience.
- Why delivering a great experience in your club is important.
- How to listen to and respond to the needs of the people in your club and potential members.
- How to consistently deliver a great club experience.
CLUB VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
How to give your volunteers a great experience which helps to attract and retain them for the future.
- Develop a positive culture of volunteering within a club environment.
- Identify how to develop the volunteer’s experience by assessing the value of club volunteer.
- Develop the volunteer experience by identifying top tips in recruiting, retaining and rewarding new and existing volunteers.
- Develop an action plan to improve the volunteer experience within a Sports club environment.
- Where to find out more information to help improve the volunteer experience.
This workshop helps club to develop a business plan to achieve dreams and aspirations.
- What a business plan can do for your club.
- Key players in developing a business plan.
- A simple framework to support your planning.
- Top tips of what to include in your plan and common pitfalls to watch out for.