Training HQ is offering you the change to learn the skills required to preserve life and promote recovery with our Emergency First Aid training. This workshop covers the very basics of first aid and will provide you with knowledge of how to assess an incident and what to do next.
There are practical demonstrations of resuscitation and other techniques to deal with injuries such as sprains and strains, bleeding and head injuries. The certificate from this workshop can be used to support coaching qualifications.
Our Emergency First Aid workshops are split over two evenings from 6.30 – 9.30pm and you must attend both dates in order to receive certification.
£60.00 per person
Upcoming course dates:
6.30pm – 9.30pm
- 21st and 28th March 2017 – Meadows Community Centre, Cambridge CB4 3XJ
- 17th and 24th May 2017 – Lakeside Lodge Health Club, Fen Road, Pidley, Huntingdon PE28 3DF
- 15th and 22nd June 2017 – Stanground Sports Centre, Peterborough PE7 3BY
- 5th and 12th July 2017 – Meadows Community Centre, Cambridge CB4 3XJ
- 12th and 19th September 2017 – Lakeside Lodge Health Club, Fen Road, Pidley, Huntingdon PE28 3DF
- 8th and 15th November 2017 – Stanground Sports Centre, Peterborough PE7 3BY
First Aid is a life saving skill to have and is a mandatory course to support some coaching qualifications.
If none of the dates above are suitable, we can arrange a bespoke workshop for your club or organisation. For more information click here