Safeguarding & Protecting Children in Sport is necessary for anyone looking to work with vulnerable children in sport.
This workshop will help you identify the foundations of safeguarding, good practice and child protection, describe the different categories of child abuse, recognise the signs and symptoms of each type of abuse and provide you with the knowledge of how to take appropriate action if concerns are realised.
This is a pre-requisite for any NGB coaching qualification and upon completion you will receive a nationally recognised certificate.
£40.00 per person
Upcoming Safeguarding & Protecting Children course dates:
6.30pm – 9.30pm
- 25th April – Lakeside Lodge Health Club, Pidley PE28 3DF
- 15th May – Meadows Community Centre, Cambridge CB4 3XJ
- 20th June – Stanground Sports Centre, Peterborough PE7 3BY
- 20th July – St Ives Rugby Club, Somersham Road, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE28 3LY
- 14th September – Meadows Community Centre, Cambridge CB4 3XJ
- 19th October – TBC
- 29th November – Stanground Sports Centre, Peterborough PE7 3BY
If none of these dates are suitable, we can arrange a bespoke workshop for your club or organisation. For more information click here.