Safeguarding & Protecting Children in Sport is necessary for anyone looking to work with children in sport.
This workshop will help you identify the foundations of safeguarding, good practice and child protection, describe the different categories of child abuse, recognise the signs and symptoms of each type of abuse and provide you with the knowledge of how to take appropriate action if concerns are realised.
This is a pre-requisite for any NGB coaching qualification and upon completion you will receive a nationally recognised certificate which is valid for 3 years.
£40.00 per person
Upcoming Safeguarding & Protecting Children course dates:
6.30pm – 9.30pm
- 21st June 2018 – Meadows Community Centre, Cambridge, CB4 3 XJ
- 12th July 2018 – Lakeside Lodge Golf Centre, Pidley, Huntingdon, PE28 3DF
- 5th September 2018 – Vivacity Leisure Centre, Peterborough, PE7 8GL
- 11th October 2018 – Meadows Community Centre, Cambridge, CB4 3 XJ
- 6th November 2018 – Vivacity Leisure Centre, Peterborough, PE7 8GL
If none of these dates are suitable, we can arrange a bespoke workshop for your club or organisation. For more information click here.