Book on this workshop to gain an understanding of GDPR and the implications for your sports club or organisation. The GDPR Regulation is an evolution in Data Protection practice.
The workshop will attempt to:
- Provide delegates with an overview of the GDPR Regulation.
- Explain some of the GDPR terminology and what it means in practice.
- Provide delegates with a basic structure in preparing for GDPR.
- Provide delegates with ongoing support post training.
£20.00 per person
Upcoming course dates:
6.30pm – 8.30pm
- 11th September 2018 – Vivacity Leisure Centre, Peterborough, PE7 8GL
- 18th September 2018 – Meadows Community Centre, Cambridge, CB4 3 XJ