Included here is information advice and guidance for organisations wishing to secure funding for sport and physical activity related projects.
Please see the Sport England tab for information about the Community Emergency Fund.
Please see the Hunts Forum website for further information about other funding that is available from various sources in these strange times https://www.huntsforum.org.uk/coronavirus-funds/
Please contact Living Sport if you would like some assistance with making applications.
In normal normal circumstances there are a range of funding opportunities, which includes:
- Local sources of revenue funding such as the Cambridgeshire Community Foundation or Local Authorities across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- National Lottery funds through Sport England for revenue or capital
- local funding for capital projects (eg facility developments) focused on Landfill Community Funds (eg Wren, Amey, Mick George)
- and then other local national sources such as Tesco Bags of Help, Waitrose Green Tokens
- or local businesses such as Mick George, BGL or Cambridge Building Society.
There is a little information included here on this website but with a link to relevant websites for the different funds, where you will find all the information you might need to make an application, including contact details so that you can liaise with the funder. However if you are thinking about making a grant funding application and would like some advice or support please contact the Living Sport office.