Living Sport is giving organisations and sports clubs the chance to apply for a small grant of up to £200 with the Living Sport Community Small Grant.
Only community sports clubs and organisations can apply. Unfortunately this excludes statutory organisations including schools and Local Authorities.
Applicants may apply for the Community Small Grant of up to £200 in one application (one application per 12 months), where they must provide evidence that by having this funding it will:
- Help their club or organisation to engage with their local community to increase participation in their sport
- Kick start new activity to meet the demand of a new participant group e.g juniors, disabled, females etc
How do I apply for the Community Small Grant?
- You can make an application by completing the form below. You may also need to send some other pieces of information as required to support your application
- Applications must be received at least 6 weeks before the start date of your project/activity. We will endeavour to inform you as to whether your application has been successful within 1 month of the application being received
- The funding pot is limited and applications will be considered on a first come first serve basis until the allocated funding is spent
- Please send completed applications, along with Safeguarding checklist to: email@example.com or by post to: Sarah Bateman, Living Sport, Lakeside Lodge Health Club, Fen Road, Pidley, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 3DF
Please see eligibility criteria within the application.