Who is it for?
The two-day course is for people aged 16 and over who are:
- active within a community club environment and,
- assisting, or seeking to assist, active and more qualified coaches.
What will you learn?
The ‘who’, ‘what’ and ‘how’ of coaching players.
- The movements, skills, and techniques required to play handball
- How to coach and develop movements and skills
- Basics of tactics, technique and officiating
What to bring with you for each day:
- Notepad and pen
- Packed lunch and refreshments
- Wear appropriate sports clothing, including indoor sports footwear as there will be some physical activity
- Any relevant personal medication (please make the tutor aware
To book on to this course, click HERE. Cost of the course is £99 per person.